End of Tenancy Cleaning Fulham
Services we offer
What's included in our EOT cleaning
End of tenancy cleaning Fulham
If you are looking for a serious agency for professional cleaning, then you definitely need End of Tenancy Cleaning Fulham. We are a local cleaning company in Fulham which offers several types of cleaning services. We offer end of tenancy cleaning (move out/ post tenancy/after tenancy/end of lease) cleaning, spring /one off cleaning, upholstery and carpet cleaning Fulham, office cleaning, residential house and flat cleaning, etc.
The so called end of tenancy cleaning Fulham is designed for those vacate a property and want to get their housing deposit back. Our move out cleaning will make the property look better than it did when you first moved in. In order to find out what is included in our post tenancy cleaning service, please read carefully our checklist provided below.
The purpose of the end of tenancy cleaning is to make both parties happy. Professional end of lease cleaning will help tenants get their bond back. Landlords will be 100% satisfied that their properties are immaculately clean and ready for the new tenants.
Apart from the basic end of tenancy cleaning, we offer additional services such as dry and steam carpet cleaning, curtains cleaning, mattress cleaning and upholstery cleaning for your fabric and leather sofas. We know that moving house can be really costly. That is why we will offer you a discount on our steam and dry cleaning services when you book a full end of tenancy clean.
Our company provides all necessary cleaning products and equipment. All our cleaners are experienced and insured. Our cleaning services are guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with something, you need to contact us within 72 hours after the clean and we’ll arrange a re-clean free of charge.
We work with many estate agents throughout London. We know that their standard of cleanliness is very high and we also know how to achieve it. That is why we have turned many agencies into our regular customers.
Call Us Today
- Wash/polish all work surfaces.
- Clean the insides of all cupboards (shelves and doors). Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc.
- Clean the tops of wall units and underneath them
- Clean exterior and interior of drawers
- Clean the sink, taps, wastes and draining areas, remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Degrease the wall tiles, then clean end polish them.
- Internal oven cleaning, removal of built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
- Clean oven racks and trays
- Clean hobs, gas rings and gas control knobs
- Clean and remove grime from extractor and extractor grill
- Fridge / freezer cleaning, grime, mildew and food deposit removal. Clean rubber.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any)
- Clean soap dispensers and filters of washing machines and dishwashers
- Clean microwave inside and out
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Refuse receptacles: cleaned inside and out.
- Empty and clean bin, dispose of rubbish
- Hoover and mop the floor, clean skirting boards, clean light switches (front and edges)
- Clean windows and window frames, clean doors, tops of doors and door handles
- Appropriately and safely clean and wipe all socket outlets, switches, light fittings, shades
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Degrease the wall tiles, then clean end polish them.
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Shower heads and waste fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All soap and shampoo deposits to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Extractor fans and air vents to wiped
- Floors to be washed and polished. If carpet, is existent floors will be vacuumed.
- Clean bathroom window (if any)
Bedrooms, living room, hallway and stairs
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround, hand rails, stairs, radiators (and behind them if possible)
- All furniture will be moved and vacuumed underneath. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- Remove cobwebs.
- All other floors to be washed.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors, door frames and the top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture /storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Saturday Open 24 hours
Sunday Open 24 hours
Monday Open 24 hours
Tuesday Open 24 hours
Wednesday Open 24 hours
Thursday Open 24 hours
Friday Open 24 hours
Postcodes we cover:
SW10 SW10 0AA SW10 0BD SW10 0BE SW10 0BF SW10 0DD SW10 0JR SW10 0RE SW10 0RG SW10 0RL SW10 0RP SW10 0RQ SW10 0UG SW10 0UQ SW10 0UU SW10 0UX SW10 0UY SW10 0XA SW10 0XB SW10 0XD SW10 0XE SW10 0XF SW10 0XG SW10 0XL SW10 1AP SW10 9AF SW10 9AQ SW10 9UY SW5 9JX SW6 SW6 1AA SW6 1AB SW6 1AE SW6 1AF SW6 1AG SW6 1AH SW6 1AJ SW6 1AL SW6 1AN SW6 1AP SW6 1AQ SW6 1AS SW6 1AT SW6 1AW SW6 1AX SW6 1AY SW6 1AZ SW6 1BA SW6 1BE SW6 1BF SW6 1BG SW6 1BH SW6 1BJ SW6 1BN SW6 1BQ SW6 1BS SW6 1BT SW6 1BU SW6 1BW SW6 1BX SW6 1BY SW6 1BZ SW6 1DF SW6 1DG SW6 1DL SW6 1DP SW6 1DQ SW6 1DR SW6 1DS SW6 1DT SW6 1DU SW6 1DW SW6 1DY SW6 1DZ SW6 1EA SW6 1EB SW6 1ED SW6 1EF SW6 1EH SW6 1EJ SW6 1EL SW6 1EN SW6 1EP SW6 1ER SW6 1ES SW6 1ET SW6 1EU SW6 1EX SW6 1EZ SW6 1FP SW6 1FU SW6 1FW SW6 1FX SW6 1FY SW6 1FZ SW6 1HD SW6 1HH SW6 1HJ SW6 1HL SW6 1HN SW6 1HP SW6 1HR SW6 1HS SW6 1HW SW6 1HY SW6 1HZ SW6 1JA SW6 1JB SW6 1JD SW6 1JH SW6 1JJ SW6 1JL SW6 1JP SW6 1JR SW6 1JS SW6 1JT SW6 1JU SW6 1JW SW6 1JX SW6 1JY SW6 1JZ SW6 1LA SW6 1LB SW6 1LE SW6 1LF SW6 1LG SW6 1LH SW6 1LJ SW6 1LL SW6 1LP SW6 1LU SW6 1LW SW6 1LX SW6 1LY SW6 1NB SW6 1NF SW6 1NG SW6 1NH SW6 1NJ SW6 1NL SW6 1NN SW6 1NP SW6 1NQ SW6 1NR SW6 1NS SW6 1NW SW6 1NY SW6 1NZ SW6 1PA SW6 1PB SW6 1PD SW6 1PF SW6 1PP SW6 1PS SW6 1PU SW6 1PW SW6 1PX SW6 1QA SW6 1QD SW6 1QE SW6 1QH SW6 1QJ SW6 1QP SW6 1QR SW6 1RB SW6 1RD SW6 1RE SW6 1RF SW6 1RH SW6 1RJ SW6 1RL SW6 1RP SW6 1RR SW6 1RS SW6 1RT SW6 1RU SW6 1RW SW6 1RX SW6 1SA SW6 1SB SW6 1SE SW6 1SF SW6 1SG SW6 1SH SW6 1SJ SW6 1SL SW6 1SN SW6 1SP SW6 1SQ SW6 1SR SW6 1SS SW6 1ST SW6 1SU SW6 1SW SW6 1SX SW6 1SY SW6 1SZ SW6 1TA SW6 1TB SW6 1TE